Awesome Energy Bars
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 bag miniature marshmallows
- 2 1/2 cups Cheerios
- 1 1/2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Melt peanut butter, margarine and marshmallows over double boiler.
- Place cereals, raisins, peanuts in large bowl.
- Stir in peanut butter mixture and mix all together.
- Press into a buttered 13 x 9-inch pan. Cut into bars, then cool.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Energy Bars Recipes