Blueberry & Pomegranate Power Bars
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup dried blueberries
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup whole natural almonds, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 2/3 cup honey
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate, melted
- Line 13 x 9-inch pan with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- Combine popcorn, oats, blueberries, pomegranate seeds and almonds in large
- Combine honey, brown sugar and butter in small saucepan; cook over low heat
to boiling; boil 2 minutes.
- Pour over popcorn mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Using damp hands, press mixture firmly into prepared pan. Refrigerate until
firm, about 2 hours.
- Cut into 12 bars.
- Dip bottoms of bars into melted chocolate. Place on wax paper lined pan;
refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Store in tight covered container in refrigerator.
Yield: 12 bars
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Energy Bars Recipes