Popcorn Granola Snack Bars
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup granola cereal
- 1 cup roasted and salted peanuts
- 3 cups popped popcorn
- Line an 8 or 9-inch square baking pan with foil.
- Spray foil lightly with cooking spray; set aside.
- Heat honey in a large saucepan until boiling.
- Stir in peanut butter until well blended.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in granola, peanuts and popcorn until coated.
- Press mixture evenly into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate until cool; cut into bars to serve.
Yield: 16 bars
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.