Arizona Cheese Crisp
- Flour tortilla
- 1/2 Monterey jack cheese and 1/2 Cheddar cheese, grated
- Jalapeno chiles, sliced
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place tortilla in the oven and bake just until it starts to become crisp
and a little brown, 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes.
- Remove the tortilla, sprinkle on the grated cheese, and top with the chiles.
- Replace the tortilla in the oven and continue to cook it until the cheese
is melted and bubbling.
Yield: 1 cheese crisp
Recipe from the kitchen of Linda Ann Jolly.