Crisp bacon and fresh asparagus create an elegant summertime side dish.
- 10 fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 5 strips bacon, cut lengthwise
- Cooking spray
- Place asparagus spears on a sheet of wax paper and coat with cooking spray.
Sprinkle with pepper; turn to coat.
- Wrap a bacon piece around each spear; secure ends with a wooden pick.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until
bacon is crisp.
- Discard wooden picks and serve.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Family Favorites Recipes