At Christmas-time I pack this into a pretty crystal tree-shape mold.
- 1 (16 ounce) roll Oscar Meyer Braunschweiger*
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- Small amount of mayonnaise
- 6 ounces cream cheese
* Use only Oscar Meyer Braunschweiger.
- Mix well and pack into a decorative dish.
- Cream Braunschweiger, chili sauce and horseradish.
- Mix together a small amount of mayonnaise and cream cheese and spread on
- Decorate with dried parsley and pimentos.
- Serve with an assortment of crackers.
From the Family Recipes Collection of Linda Jolly and Lisa Stephens.