If you like ‘em hot, this is the recipe for you! These are the best buffalo wings
you’ll ever taste!
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- Onion powder
- 1 bottle Louisiana hot sauce
- 1/2 cup butter
- Oil (for frying )
- Disjoint wings. Save the tips for the soup pot. Sprinkle wing pieces with
salt and onion powder. Fry in heavy skillet until well done and browned nicely.
- Drain on paper towels. Discard grease and wipe out skillet with paper towels.
- Melt butter in same skillet and add Louisiana hot sauce. Bring to a boil
and add wings. Remove from heat when wings are warmed through. Stir so all wings
are coated and pour into serving bowl. Since the wings are eaten with the fingers,
pass lots of napkins as they are messy.
- Serve with celery sticks and a bowl of ranch dressing. This is done to cut
the heat down a bit.
From the Family Recipes Collection of Linda Ann Jolly and Lisa Marie Stephens.