This is another of my Mom's favorite recipes. It was ALWAYS on her table
at Thanksgiving and Christmas. My Mom never used the nuts in this recipe,
probably because there were so many nuts in the other dishes that she prepared.
- 2 cups cranberries
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped, or 2 cups Cool Whip
- Chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
- Grind cranberries in a food processor or blender.
- Mix cranberries, marshmallows, pineapple, sugar and nuts (if using) and refrigerate overnight.
- Fold in whipped cream or Cool Whip.
From the kitchen of Margaret Roth - Chandler, Arizona.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Linda Jolly and Lisa Stephens.