These garbanzo snacks are very healthy. Enjoy!
- 1 can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon
- 1/2 tablespoon cumin (comino)
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Heat 2 to 3 tablespoons oil in a skillet until super hot.
- Add garbanzo beans and smooth to one layer. Every couple minutes shake the
skillet to move the beans around. Garbanzos are done with caramelized and crispy
on the outside. They will be tender in the center.
- As soon as beans are removed from the skillet, sprinkle with a combination
of paprika, cumin and cayenne.
Recipe from the kitchen of Linda Ann Jolly.