- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon
clear vanilla or almond extract
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened coconut flakes
- 1 1/2
cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained well
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained well
- 1 cup red or green seedless
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained well and halved
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
- Stir sour cream. In a medium bowl, gently combine whipped topping,
sour cream and vanilla or almond extract.
- Add coconut flakes and marshmallows.
- Gently fold in pineapple, mandarin oranges, grapes and maraschino cherries
and nuts, if desired.
- Refrigerate, covered, for about one hour before serving.
Our family prefers this with almond extract.
From the Family Recipes Collection of Linda Ann Jolly and Lisa Marie Stephens.