Lime-Cottage Cheese Jell-O Salad
- 1 (3 ounce) box lime Jell-O
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple and juice
- 1 1/2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 medium container Cool Whip
- Dissolve Jell-O and sugar in boiling water. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Whip the Jell-O mixture with a whisk for 1 minute.
- Add pineapple, cottage cheese, pecans and marshmallows.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Chill until set.
From the kitchen of Linda Jolly.