Linda’s Exotic Chicken Salad
This is my personal recipe which was submitted to Oregon Fruit for one of their
contests many years ago. I won a set of four beautiful coffee mugs! This recipe
is still featured on their website.
- 4 cups chicken, cooked and chopped
- 1 small can water
- 1/3 cup celery, chopped fine
- 1/3 cup toasted almonds, chopped
- 1 small can crushed pineapple
- 1 can Oregon Thompson Seedless Grapes, drained
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- Mix all salad ingredients together.
- Fold in dressing.
- Chill and serve.
From the kitchen of Linda Ann Jolly.