Orange Tapioca Salad
I got this recipe from my step-sister Brenda many years ago. I still make it quite often.
- 2 small boxes tapioca
- 1 small box orange gelatin
- 1 can mandarin oranges, cold
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip, thawed
- 1/2 bag miniature marshmallows
- In a saucepan, combine juice from oranges with enough water to make 3 cups.
- Add tapioca and gelatin. Cook until thick.
- Let cool.
- Fold in oranges, marshmallows and Cool Whip.
From the kitchen of Linda's step-sister, Brenda Wutzler – Odin, Illinois.
From the Family Recipes Collection of Linda Jolly and Lisa Stephens.