Family Favorites Recipes
Peanut Butter Cornflake Cookies
A delicious, easy to make no-bake cookie using only five ingredients.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 ounce) bag miniature marshmallows (or 6 cups)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 6 cups corn flakes
- In a large pot, over medium low heat, melt the butter.
- Pour the marshmallows into the pot and stir until completely melted.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla extract and mix until thoroughly combined and peanut butter has melted. Remove from heat.
- Add the cornflakes to the marshmallow-peanut butter mixture and, with a rubber spatula, mix gently until thoroughly coated.
- Using a tablespoon or small cookie scoop, mound mixture on a cookie sheet.
- Allow cookies to cool and harden for at least 15 minutes before serving.
I like to place each cookie into a colorful standard cupcake liner after they have cooled.
Photo credit: Linda Ann Jolly