Shellie's Secret Potato Salad
If you love bacon, this potato salad is guaranteed to please!
- 5 pounds red potatoes, cut into bite-size cubes
- 2 dozen eggs, boiled, cut into small pieces
- 4 pounds bacon, cooked crisp
- Garlic powder, to taste
- Onion powder, to taste
- Salt (not too much if bacon is not low sodium)
- 1 (36 ounce) jar mayonnaise
- 3/4 (12 ounce) bottle French's Honey Mustard
- Mix together potatoes, eggs and bacon.
- Add mayonnaise and mustard.
- Top with garlic, onion salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly. Taste and add more
seasonings if needed.
- Refrigerate overnight (it tastes much better the next day).
- If you cannot wait until the next day, at least refrigerate for an hour
or two so the bacon flavor can blend with the other flavors.
From the kitchen of Shellie Tow - Arizona