Ultimate Cheese Ball
This is my standard cheese ball for the holiday season! They make great gifts
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimento
- 1 tablespoon chopped green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- Dash of salt
- Chopped pecans or sliced almonds
- Blend well the cream cheese and Cheddar cheese.
- Add remaining ingredients, except pecans, and mix well. Shape into a ball.
- Roll in chopped pecans or sliced almonds.
Yield: 1 large cheese ball
Recipe from the kitchen of Linda Jolly.