Ultimate Fruit Salad
Delicious is the only way to describe this!
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons
- 2 cups green grapes
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (20 ounce) can
pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 medium
firm bananas, sliced
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1/2 cup chopped
- In a double boiler over medium heat, cook and stir eggs, sugar and vinegar
until mixture is thickened and reaches 160 degrees F. Remove from the heat;
stir in butter. Let cool.
- In a large serving bowl, combine all the fruit. Add cooled dressing and
stir to coat.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, fold in whipped cream and pecans.
Yield: 12-16 servings
From the kitchen of Linda Ann Jolly - Maricopa, Arizona.
From the Family Recipes Collection of Linda Ann Jolly and Lisa Marie Stephens.