Red Rooster Tavern Grilled Bluefish
- 1 pound bluefish fillets, skinned, cut into two servings
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon
chopped fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
teaspoon cumin seed
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Dash of
- Lemon wedges
- Combine lemon juice, ginger, garlic, coriander, cumin, yogurt and oil. Arrange
fillets in a shallow glass dish just large enough to hold fish in one layer.
- Pour marinade over fish and let the bluefish marinate, covered, in refrigerator
for at least 4 hours. Turn fish occasionally.
- Heat grill. Drain bluefish, reserving the marinade. Cook for about 4 minutes,
then turn over carefully with spatula and baste again with marinade.
- When done, remove carefully with a spatula to heated plates, garnish with
paprika and lemon wedges.
Source: Normand J. Leclair, Red Rooster Tavern, North Kingstown, Rhode Island
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.