Red Rooster Tavern Grilled Bluefish
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Dash of paprika
- Lemon wedges
- 1 pound bluefish fillets, skinned, cut into two servings
- Yogurt Marinade: Combine lemon juice, ginger, garlic, coriander, cumin, yogurt and oil. Arrange
fillets in a shallow glass dish just large enough to hold fish in one layer.
- Fish: Pour marinade over fish and let the bluefish marinate, covered, in refrigerator
for at least 4 hours. Turn fish occasionally.
- Heat grill. Drain bluefish, reserving the marinade. Cook for about 4 minutes,
then turn over carefully with spatula and baste again with marinade.
- When done, remove carefully with a spatula to heated plates, garnish with
paprika and lemon wedges.
Recipe credit: Normand J. Leclair, Red Rooster Tavern, North Kingstown, Rhode Island
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.