Scallops and Wild Rice
- 1 (6 ounce) package long-grain and wild rice mix
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 pound fresh sea scallops, drained
- Cook rice according to package directions; set aside.
- Combine butter, lemon juice and celery salt in a large skillet; bring mixture
to a boil. Add scallops and cook over high heat, stirring constantly, 6 to 8
minutes, until scallops are done.
- Serve over cooked wild rice.
Yields 3 to 4 servings.