Prairie Fire Fondue
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (15 ounce) can no-bean chili
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chile peppers, chopped
- 1 bunch scallions
- 1 pound Velveeta cheese
- Corn tortilla chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Layer in the bottom of a pie plate the chile, then green peppers, then scallions
(cut to the green), then cubed Velveeta. Bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve with corn tortilla chips to dip.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Fondue Recipes