Prairie Fire Fondue
- 1 (15 ounce) can no-bean chili
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chile peppers, chopped
- 1 bunch scallions
- 1 pound Velveeta cheese
- Corn tortilla chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Layer in the bottom of a pie plate the chile, then green peppers, then scallions
(cut to the green), then cubed Velveeta. Bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve with corn tortilla chips to dip.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.