Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix in a Jar
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups (9 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Place flour mixture in
1-quart jar. Layer remaining ingredients in order listed above, pressing firmly
after each layer.
- Seal with lid and decorate with fabric and ribbon.
- Attach the following recipe on a gift tag.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Beat 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) softened butter or
margarine, 1 large egg and 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until
blended. Add cookie mix and 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional); mix well, breaking
up any clumps. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake for
9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove
to wire racks to cool completely.
Yield: about 2 dozen cookies | Prep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: 9 min
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): Nestlé®
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gifts from Your Kitchen Recipes