Chocolate Cloud Clusters Mix in a Jar
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup Rice Krispies
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 8 ounces milk chocolate, chopped, placed into a zip-top bag and placed on top of the marshmallows
- Add the ingredients to a pint-size jar (or double the recipe for a 1-quart jar).
- Attach the following recipe on a gift tag.
Chocolate Cloud Clusters
Line a cookie sheet with foil.
In the top of a double boiler, melt 2 tablespoons butter. Add the milk chocolate
(in bag) and cook until melted and smooth. Set aside to cool slightly.
Add remaining contents of jar to melted chocolate, a little bit at a time, stirring
well after each addition. Drop clusters in spoonsful onto cookie sheet. Refrigerate
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.