Chocolate Cloud Clusters Mix in a Jar
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup Rice Krispies
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 8 ounces milk chocolate, chopped, placed into a zip-top bag and placed on top of the marshmallows
- Add the ingredients to a pint-size jar (or double the recipe for a 1-quart jar).
- Attach the following recipe on a gift tag.
Chocolate Cloud Clusters
Line a cookie sheet with foil.
In the top of a double boiler, melt 2 tablespoons butter. Add the milk chocolate
(in bag) and cook until melted and smooth. Set aside to cool slightly.
Add remaining contents of jar to melted chocolate, a little bit at a time, stirring
well after each addition. Drop clusters in spoonsful onto cookie sheet. Refrigerate
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gifts from Your Kitchen Recipes