Turkey Noodle Soup Mix in a Jar
- 1 cup uncooked fine egg noodles
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chicken-flavored bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried whole thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 bay leaf
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Store in an airtight container.
- Attach following recipe to the jar.
Turkey Noodle Soup
This is a great way to use leftover turkey.
1 package Turkey Noodle Soup Mix
8 cups water
2 carrots, diced
2 stalks celery, diced
1/4 cup minced onion
3 cups cooked diced turkey
Combine the Turkey Noodle Soup Mix and the water in a large stockpot.
Add the carrots, celery and onion and bring to a boil. Cover the
soup and reduce the heat to a simmer. Simmer for 15 minutes. Discard
the bay leaf. Stir in the turkey and simmer an additional 5 minutes.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.