Grilled Chicken with Lime and Chile Peppers
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 can diced green chile peppers
- 1 chicken fryer, cut into serving size pieces,about 3 1/2 pounds chicken pieces
- In a nonreactive bowl, combine olive oil, lime juice,
salt and green chile peppers.
- Add chicken and turn to coat well with marinade; cover
and refrigerate for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove chicken from marinade; drain on paper towels.
- Grill over medium heat for about 20 to 30 minutes, turning
and basting with marinade frequently. Chicken is done when juices run clear
when pierced with a fork.
Yield: 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Independence Day Recipes