Honey Lime Mesquite Chicken
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 ounce dry mesquite marinade mix
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup (68.75 ml) oil
- 1 tablespoon (15 g) honey
- 2 pounds (1.1375 kg) chicken parts
- Combine Mesquite Marinade with next 4 ingredients in
a self-closing plastic bag or shallow dish.
- Add chicken, turning to coat all sides.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
- Lightly grease grill rack.
- Remove chicken from marinade.
- Grill chicken until done, turning occasionally.
Yield: 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Independence Day Recipes