Independence Day Recipes
Lemonade Grilled Chicken
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 chickens, cut up
- Combine all ingredients except chicken, stirring well.
- Place chicken on grill over red hot coals. Grill for about 15 to 20 minutes, turning frequently.
- Brush with sauce and grill an additional 30 to 35 minutes or until done, basting and turning frequently.