Mexican Pepper Steak
- 6 steaks
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup red, ripe Anaheim chiles, peeled, seeded and chopped (or substitute)
- 3 red bell peppers, seeded and sliced into thin strips
- Choose your favorite steak.
- Grill the steaks al carb n and serve them topped with the chiles or bell
- To prepare the topping, heat butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and chiles or peppers and sauté them until they are soft.
- If you are using bell peppers, add black pepper, to taste.