Grilling, Smoking and Barbecuing Recipes
No need to heat up your kitchen for pizza night, try throwing them on the grill!
Prep: 10 min | Bake: 4 to 6 min | Yield: 2 servings
- 4 or 5 Rhodes Yeast Dinner Rolls or 2 or3 Rhodes Texas Rolls, dough thawed to room temperature
- Pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Your favorite pizza toppings
- Spray counter lightly with nonstick cooking spray. Combine rolls together and roll into a 10 inch circle.
- Place on grill over direct medium heat (350 to 450 degrees F). Bake first side for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from grill, flip and top with sauce, cheese, and other toppings as desired.
- Bake second side until cheese is melted and toppings are baked, about 2 to 3 minutes.