Mesquite Grilled Cajun Turkey
- 1 (3 pound) Butterball boneless breast of turkey, thawed
- Vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4 teaspoon anise seed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 bay leaf, crushed
- Prepare grill using mesquite chips or coals. Brush turkey with oil.
- Combine remaining ingredients and sprinkle over turkey.
- Place turkey on grill. Cover grill and cook according to package directions.
- Wrap in foil and let stand 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove netting from turkey and slice it.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.