Jalapeño Chicken Sliders
- 1 1/4 pounds ground chicken
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 2 tablespoons Trappey's jalapeños, drained, seeded and chopped (or 1 fresh jalapeño, stemmed, seeded and chopped)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, loosely packed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 16 small slider-style rolls
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Lettuce leaves
- Sliced small tomatoes
- Avocado slices or guacamole
Spicy Ranch Dressing
- 2 tablespoons hot Pace picante sauce
- 1/2 cup refrigerated Marie's ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Sliders: In a large bowl combine the chicken, pork, jalapeño, cilantro, garlic and
soy sauce. Mix well and form into 16 small patties. Place on a platter and drizzle
with olive oil. Cover and refrigerate until ready to grill.
- Rub the grids of an outdoor grill with an oil-soaked cloth and preheat to
High. Season patties with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken patties on the center portion of the grill and cook, covered,
for about 3 minutes or until marked. Turn and grill on the opposite side, uncovered,
for about 3-4 additional minutes. Do not press down or the juices will escape.
Remove to a platter, cover and let rest while toasting the rolls. Turn the grill
- Butter one side of each roll and toast for a few minutes to warm.
- Place the burgers in the rolls and serve with a choice of accompaniments.
- Spicy Ranch Dressing: Stir 2 tablespoons hot Pace picante sauce into 1/2
cup refrigerated Marie's ranch dressing and 1/2 cup mayonnaise.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.