- 2 1/2 cups Bisquick
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups ham, ground in food processor
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar or Colby cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Pastry: Mix Bisquick and water to make a biscuit dough. Roll out dough into a
17 x 13-inch rectangle.
- Mix together the ground ham, brown sugar, mustard and mayonnaise to a spreadable
consistency. Spread mixture evenly over dough. Roll up jellyroll style; pinch ends
to seal. Cut into 1-inch slices, and place on baking sheet sprayed with Pam.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 7 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. While baking,
prepare Basic White Sauce.
- White Sauce: Melt butter, whisk in flour and gradually add milk, whisking until
thickened. Add shredded cheese and stir until cheese is melted. Season with salt
and pepper. Pour sauce over pinwheels, then serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> >> Leftover Ham Recipes