- 1 pound tortellini
- 4 ounces sweet butter
- 1/4 pound cooked ham, cut into julienne strips
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh chives, finely cut
- 1 package frozen small peas, thawed
- Salt and pepper to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cook tortellini according to package directions.
- In a saucepan melt butter. Add ham and sauté for one minute.
- Add remaining ingredients, and bring to a boil. Add cooked tortellini and combine
- Serve immediately.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> >> Leftover Ham Recipes