Pineapple Ham Casserole
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- Drain the pineapple, reserving 1/2 cup juice; set pineapple aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, salt, mustard, pepper and reserved pineapple
juice; mix well.
- Fold in the rice, ham, green pepper, 1 cup of Swiss cheese, onion and pineapple.
- Transfer to a greased 2-quart baking dish. Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until heated through and the cheese is melted.
Makes 6 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> >> Leftover Ham Recipes