Instant Pot® Recipes
Corn on the Cob
Corn on the Cob in your Instant Pot® is great because it doesn't heat up your kitchen.
- 8 ears corn, shucked and broken in half
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Add water to a 6 quart Instant Pot® and add the rack. Stand the corn on the rack, broken ends down (the corn will fit snugly).
- Lock the lid. Set to pressure cook on high for 4 minutes.
- After the pressure cook cycle is complete, follow the manufacturer's guide for quick release and wait until the quick-release cycle is complete.
- Unlock and remove the lid being careful not to get burned by the steam.