Mexican Chicken Wings
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 2 cups crushed pork rinds
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease two 13 x 9-inch pans.
- Cut each chicken wing in half.
- Combine pork rinds and chili powder.
- In a small bowl combine melted butter and hot pepper sauce. Dip chicken wings
into the butter mixture and roll into the pork rind mixture. Place on the pans.
Bake for 35-45 minutes or until no longer pink. Can serve with guacamole, salsa
or sour cream.
Yield: 8 servings
Per Serving: 334 Cal (57% from Fat, 42% from Protein, 0% from Carb); 35 g
Protein; 21 g Tot Fat; 0 g Carb; 0 g Fiber; 23 mg Calcium; 1 mg Iron; 228 mg Sodium;
127 mg Cholesterol