Low Carb Recipes
Mexican Chicken Wings
Yield: 8 servings
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 2 cups crushed pork rinds
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease two 13 x 9 inch pans.
- Cut each chicken wing in half.
- Combine pork rinds and chili powder.
- In a small bowl combine melted butter and hot pepper sauce. Dip chicken wings into the butter mixture and roll into the pork rind mixture. Place on the pans. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until no longer pink. Can serve with guacamole, salsa or sour cream.
Per serving: 334 Cal (57% from Fat, 42% from Protein, 0% from Carb); 35g Protein; 21g Tot Fat; 0g Carb; 0g Fiber; 23mg Calcium; 1mg Iron; 228mg Sodium; 127mg Cholesterol