Low Carb Recipes
Mexican Deviled Eggs
- 8 hard boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 cup salsa, hot, medium, or mild
- 4 slices bacon, cooked crisp and drained
- Chili powder or paprika for garnish
- Peel eggs, cut in half, and place yolks in a mixing bowl. Mash the yolks and add the sour cream, mustard, and salsa. Blend well.
- Finely crumble 2 slices of the bacon and stir in. Fill the whites. Sprinkle lightly with chili powder or paprika.
- Break the other slices of bacon into 8 equal pieces each. Place a piece on top of each egg.