Mexican Green Bean Salad
- 1 pound green beans
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, minced
- Steam green beans until tender-crisp, about 15 minutes. Drain.
- Whisk together other ingredients and pour over warm green beans. Allow to marinate
at least 1/2 hour.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Yield: 4 servings
Per Serving: 280 Cal (84% from Fat, 3% from Protein, 13% from Carb); 2 g
Protein; 27 g Tot Fat; 10 g Carb; 4 g Fiber; 46 mg Calcium; 1 mg Iron; 8 mg Sodium;
0 mg Cholesterol
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Carbohydrate Recipes