- 1 pound round steak
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can Mexican-style chunky tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- Cut beef into 1 1/2 x 1/2 inch strips.
- Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium high heat. Cook beef and onion in oil,
stirring occasionally, until beef is brown.
- Stir in tomato sauce, chili powder and
cumin. Heat to boiling; reduce heat to low. cover and simmer about 15 minutes or
until beef is tender.
- Top with sour cream.
Makes 4 servings.
Per Serving: 341 Cal (47% from Fat, 48% from Protein, 5% from Carb); 40 g
Protein; 17 g Tot Fat; 4 g Carb; 1 g Fiber; 39 mg Calcium; 4 mg Iron; 69 mg Sodium;
111 mg Cholesterol