Scallops in Wine
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon shallots, chopped
- 2 tablespoons pale dry sherry
- 1 pound scallops
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, thinly sliced
- Combine butter, wine, parsley, shallots and sherry in crockery pot.
- Cook, uncovered,
on high (300 degrees F) until sauce bubbles and is reduced slightly.
- Add scallops and mushrooms. Cover. Cook 10 to 15 minutes or until
Yield: 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Carbohydrate Recipes