- 1 pound sirloin steak, cut into 1/8-inch strips
- 2 Splenda packets
- 3 tablespoons
cooking oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 green
onions, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Place beef in a glass bowl.
- Combine sugar, 2 tablespoons oil, soy sauce, pepper, onions, garlic and sesame
seeds. Pour over beef and toss to coat. Let stand 15 minutes.
- In skillet or wok, heat remaining oil over high heat; add beef and marinade.
Stir-fry until beef is brown and has reached desired doneness.
- Serve immediately over rice or noodles.
Yield: 4 servings
Per Serving: 447 Cal (69% from Fat, 30% from Protein, 2% from Carb); 33 g
Protein; 34 g Tot Fat; 2 g Carb; 0 g Fiber; 20 mg Calcium; 4 mg Iron; 503 mg Sodium;
98 mg Cholesterol