Shrimp Casserole Charleston
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, minced
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 cup sherry
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 pounds shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 1/2 cup crushed pork rinds
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika or to taste
- Sauté mushrooms in butter.
- Add onion and tomatoes and simmer for ten minutes.
- Blend half-and-half and flour and add along with sherry, Worcestershire, salt, pepper,
and paprika, to taste.
- Add shrimp, and put into a large buttered casserole.
- Top with crumbs and bake at 350 degrees F until brown, about 20 minutes.
Yield: 8 servings
Per Serving: 274 Cal (31% from Fat, 56% from Protein, 14% from Carb); 36
g Protein; 9 g Tot Fat; 9 g Carb; 1 g Fiber; 102 mg Calcium; 5 mg Iron; 309 mg Sodium;
277 mg Cholesterol
Shared with recipegoldmine.com by Tony Burke, Cyberealm BBS, Watertown, New York.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Carbohydrate Recipes