Shrimp Casserole Charleston
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, minced
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 cup sherry
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 pounds shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 1/2 cup crushed pork rinds
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika or to taste
- Sauté mushrooms in butter.
- Add onion and tomatoes and simmer for ten minutes.
- Blend half-and-half and flour and add along with sherry, Worcestershire, salt, pepper,
and paprika, to taste.
- Add shrimp, and put into a large buttered casserole.
- Top with crumbs and bake at 350 degrees F until brown, about 20 minutes.
Yield: 8 servings
Per Serving: 274 Cal (31% from Fat, 56% from Protein, 14% from Carb); 36
g Protein; 9 g Tot Fat; 9 g Carb; 1 g Fiber; 102 mg Calcium; 5 mg Iron; 309 mg Sodium;
277 mg Cholesterol
Shared with recipegoldmine.com by Tony Burke, Cyberealm BBS, Watertown, New York.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Carbohydrate Recipes