Spinach and Egg Scramble
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 pound spinach, blanched, drained and chopped
- Tabasco sauce
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- Heat the oil in a large skillet. Add the onion, and sauté over medium heat until
- Add the beef, using a fork to break it up into small bits. Cook until the
redness is gone.
- Add the spinach, and mix well. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes.
Add salt to taste.
- Mix the Tabasco with the eggs. Pour over the beef mixture, and cook, stirring
until the eggs are set.
- Remove from heat, transfer to a warm platter and sprinkle
Yield: 6 servings
Per Serving: 362 Cal (60% from Fat, 33% from Protein, 7% from Carb); 30 g
Protein; 24 g Tot Fat; 6 g Carb; 3 g Fiber; 197 mg Calcium; 4 mg Iron; 240 mg Sodium;
233 mg Cholesterol
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Carbohydrate Recipes