Cheese Scalloped Zucchini
- 4 cups diced zucchini, cooked until tender (6 to 8 minutes)
- 1 1/4 cups soda crackers, finely crushed
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup melted margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups American cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into a buttered 2-quart casserole dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown.
Recipe clipped from a newspaper – no source cited; posted by LuAnn B., a.k.a. "Tofu Queen."
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.