Barbecued Brisket of Beef
- 1 (10 pound) fresh brisket
- 3 tablespoons liquid smoke
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix liquid smoke, garlic salt, onion salt, celery salt and Worcestershire
sauce. Sprinkle brisket with pepper. Cover both sides of meat with sauce in
a baking dish. Cover tightly with foil and place in refrigerator overnight.
- The next day, bake (covered) at 300 degrees F for 5 hours.
- Add barbecue sauce after 4 hours and leave uncovered from then on.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Beef Brisket Recipes