- 1 (5 or 6 pound) beef brisket
- Onion, garlic and celery salt
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 small bottle barbecue sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Marinate brisket in a mixture of the onion, garlic and celery salts and
liquid smoke. Rub in well and poke holes in meat to help tenderize it. Marinate
overnight or at least 3 hours.
- Make a pouch of aluminum foil. Put meat in it and add salt and pepper to
taste and Worcestershire sauce. Seal pouch well and bake at 275 degrees F for
4 to 6 hours.
- Open pouch and put onion soup mix and small bottle of barbecue sauce over
brisket. Seal pouch again and bake 1 hour longer.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before slicing across grain.
- After slicing, reheat in foil.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Beef Brisket Recipes