Couldn't Be Easier Brisket
- 3-4 pounds boneless beef brisket
- 1 bottle chili sauce
- 1 can Coca-Cola
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Combine chili sauce, Coca-Cola and soup mix.
- Place brisket in a foil-lined baking pan*. Pour sauce mixture over brisket
and cover with another sheet of foil sealing edges.
- Bake at 300 degrees F for 3 to 3 1/2 hours until tender.
- Carve brisket against the grain and serve the pan juices as a sauce.
* or use a cooking bag for really easy clean-up.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 2-3 hours