- 1 (4 to 5 pound) whole, single flat cut beef brisket
- 2 envelopes dry onion soup mix
- 1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 can water
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix the last four ingredients. Pour over meat.
- Bake, covered, at 350 degrees F until tender.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Beef Brisket Recipes