Dr Pepper Beef Brisket
- 2 cans Dr Pepper
- 2 beef bouillon cubes, dissolved in 4 ounces water
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 12 ounces your favorite barbecue sauce
- 1 shake Liquid Smoke
- McCormick Montreal steak seasoning
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (10-12 pound) beef brisket
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a plastic bag. Marinate the brisket
for 2 days.
- Early in the morning of the day you are going to cook it, remove the brisket
from the marinade and let it sit at room temperature.
- Put the roast (uncovered) into a Pyrex pan or roasting pan in the oven,
set the temperature to 220 degrees F; bake for 10 hours.