Dutch Oven Corned Beef Brisket
- 4 pounds corned beef brisket
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle Irish stout beer
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Rinse the beef completely and pat dry. Place the brisket on rack in a roasting
pan or Dutch oven. Rub the brown sugar on the corned beef to coat entire beef,
including the bottom. Pour the bottle of stout beer around, and gently over
the beef to wet the sugar. Cover, and place in oven.
- Bake for 2 1/2 hours.
- Allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Beef Brisket Recipes