Dutch Oven Corned Beef Brisket
- 4 pounds corned beef brisket
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle Irish stout beer
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Rinse the beef completely and pat dry. Place the brisket on rack in a roasting
pan or Dutch oven. Rub the brown sugar on the corned beef to coat entire beef,
including the bottom. Pour the bottle of stout beer around, and gently over
the beef to wet the sugar. Cover, and place in oven.
- Bake for 2 1/2 hours.
- Allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.