Oven BBQ Brisket
A fall apart tender brisket with an oniony barbecue sauce, potatoes and carrots.
Serve with a small green salad and biscuits for a complete meal.
- 1 (4 pound) beef brisket
- 1 onion, thinly sliced, separated into rings
- 1 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 2 pounds red potatoes (about 6), cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 pound carrots, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place meat, fat-side up in roasting pan; top with onions and barbecue sauce.
- Bake 2 hours. Scatter potatoes and carrots around meat. Bake, covered, 1
hour or until meat is done (160 degrees F).
- Use slotted spoon to transfer potatoes and carrots to serving bowl; cover
to keep warm.
- Transfer meat to carving board, reserving sauce and onions in pan. Cover
meat to keep warm.
- Skim fat from reserved sauce; discard. Pour sauce and onions into saucepan;
bring to boil on high heat. Simmer on medium-low heat 5 minutes or until slightly
thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Carve meat across the grain into thin slices.
- Serve with vegetables and sauce.
Prep Time 25 min | Total Time 3 hr 25 min | 16 servings
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Beef Brisket Recipes